91 Second Place
Tax Photo Circa 1940
This, the building in the center, was the home of Petronilla, Ciro and Louisa Lanzaro, from 1909 to 1914.
Living with them was Adolph Nori and his wife Concetta LaMura,
along with Concetta's parents, Catello and Carmela LaMura. Carmela and Ciro were sister and brother.
The building was a 3-story brownstone with 12 rooms plus a basement.
In 1914, Ciro traded the building to the Hossach Brothers for a 35-acre farm in Morganville, NJ.
Between 1939 and 1941, New York City photographed every building in the five boroughs for tax purposes.
This photo of the building at 91 Second Place is from that collection.
LANZARA-LANZARO FAMILY HISTORY